Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The First Olympic Medal In Afghan History

Congratulations to all Afghans! Congratulations!



Ruhullah Nikpa member of our Olympic team won the first Olympic medal for Afghanistan. I'm so happy that I really don't know how to say. Although he won a bronze medal, it's very valuable for us. It's the first time in the history that we gain a medal in the Olympic Games. My mother was almost crying last night when we heard the news from ATN (Ariana Television Network). Today there is another competition: Nesar Ahmad Bahavi is going to defeat an American taek wondo athlete. I hope he brings another medal too. I wish them all the best.

Ruhullah jan you're the best! We are so proud of you dear. Keep it up hero!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

My congratulations! INdeed it is a big event for all of us. This event made us to share the happiness like one single family. Bravo Nikpai! Bravo Farida who apperciates this acchivement!

Anonymous said...

Wanderfull you are the best Ruhullah Nikpa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all Afghans for this first medal. I hope to see many many more in the future :)

Anonymous said...

سلام فريده گرامي
من بسيار خوش شدم كه شما مي توانيد در ايران به كانكور اشتراك كنيداميدموفقيت شمارا دارم اميدوارم شما هم روزي با مدال ها و افتخارات علمي مثل نيكپا به كشور برگرديد و ما اميد ان روز را داريم
با تقديم حرمت
عبداللطيف طارق

Frank Partisan said...

Very nice post. The metal this time means something.

Unknown said...

salam farida khanuuuum
man ham ba hamai mardum hgayuri khish tabrik migoiem
zinda bashid
BACHE AZRA

Anonymous said...

Farida-jan
Sure for the link and thank you. I have also added yours.

Frank Partisan said...

I added a link to this blog.

Anonymous said...

Renegade: I am glad you found something useful in my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Hi

This is a good news .

congratulation about NIKPA .

thanks Fro u

Nasim Fekrat said...

Congratulations! Another English blog born. Continue the great job, we applaud you with such effort.

Just right, never mind grammatical points, the important, the asset is the nucleus of the issue that you have. Go onnnnnn!